Saturday, April 30, 2011

You can look, but don't touch

Before I explain the story behind this blog's title, which is borderline inappropriate ha ha ha, I'll preface by saying this past year my brother inspired me to go on a diet, which has resulted in me losing a lot of weight. I am really happy with the weight loss, however, none of my clothes fit me anymore. A problem worth having I assure you. So I have been bringing my clothes to a tailor to have them altered. This past Friday I was at the tailor to pick up some slacks that were worked on. When I got there, only 2/3 pants were ready so I was in her changing room trying them on to make sure they fit right. Just as I am putting my regular jeans back on, the tailor's 4 year old granddaughter comes bursting into the room while in the background I could hear, "NO, DON'T GO IN THERE!" All I could do is laugh. Embarrassed about the intrusion, the tailor apologizes and then tells me that the other pants will be ready in 30 minutes, so I agree to come back later. When I come back there is a bride just walking out of the changing room and so I go in to try on my last pair of pants. As I am taking off my jeans, I hear the bride tell the tailor that she left the dress on the floor in the changing room because she didn't have a hanger and the tailor told that it wasn't a problem. As she is saying this the door starts to open. This time I am just standing there in a t-shirt, underwear, and holding my pants in front of me. So I make a slight cough and you have never seen a little old lady move so fast out of there screaming, "I'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry!!!" Did I feel embarrassed? Nope, I just laughed the whole time. When I got out and the tailor was ringing me up, she said she was going going to give me a 10% discount for having come so often, I was tempted at asking for another 5% for the peep show she got :)

No comments:

Post a Comment