Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's a nice day for a white wedding...

This past weekend my little sister got married. I am incredibly happy for her and I actually do like the guy she married. People tend to ask me a lot what I think of him; Mike you are a great guy, so take care of my sister! I don't have any pictures right now, but as soon as I do I will post them. Here are just a few of my thoughts and observations that came the wedding:
-# of times people asked me "so when are you going to be next?" or "when are you getting married?"=15
-# of times people asked "are you dating anyone?" or "Why aren't you dating anyone?"=20
-# of times people referenced the conference talk about guys my age getting married=8
-weddings are a lot of work for the parents, and to my mom especially I give a big shout out for all the stuff you did for it.
-I spent a lot of money at H&M, they have now doubled my wardrobe :)
-It hailed in California the night before the wedding. Freaking nuts! It almost never hails...it somewhat stung to get hit by them.
-I have never had a better opportunity to quote the God Father..."on this the day of your daughters wedding..." it was funny to me...and probably exclusively to me.
-When asked to be the MC on a whim, I say really random and weird stuff.... embarrassing but entertaining.
-I got to introduce my parents and some relatives to the following youtube videos..always sentimental remind me, batman vanishing, sexy sax man, crusty crust, and Mario kart is back-Remi...extended family sure loved them!
-Every time I hugged my sister, she and my mom would cry...if it wasn't a tender moment, I would have laughed and that odd ability. But, in all honesty, Alyson I love you to death, and I wish you the best with your marriage!!!!!!!!
Now enjoy the following wedding themed clip...

No comments:

Post a Comment