Monday, April 11, 2011

Don't Mime me, I'm just passing through....

I started break dancing/popping around 7th and 8th grade. I am pretty on and off with how often I practice so I wouldn't say that I am way good at it, but I can hold my own with popping. I will say that ever since I started I have always wanted to travel to France and battle a mime there. For some reason a French mime just seems more legitimate than one here in the states. He would be standing there by the Eiffel tower just  entertaining the crowd and out of no where a kid from America steps in and just smokes him, followed by me shouting, "Hey Mime! In your face....now get a real job!!" Actually I don't speak French so maybe I would just mysteriously fade back into the crowd leaving that mime to reflect on his life career choice and leaving me all the happier for having accomplished one of my life goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment