Thursday, May 5, 2011

When I Get Bored; Vol. 1

Having an over active mind, if I am not doing something to keep myself busy I get unbelievably bored. Bored to the point where I decide to do really REALLY random stuff. Most of the time this involves me doing something weird to my hair or lighting stuff on fire or whatever. Out of boredom I have buzzed my head, shaved it into a Mohawk, dyed it blue, and straightened it. Out of boredom I have shaved my legs, and once shaved my entire body. And twice I have accidentally lit my carpet on fire because I was playing with a lighter or sparklers inside the house. Most recently I was bored but had recently cut my hair and shaved my legs so rather than light the house on fire, I decided to get creative and learn a new skill. So I bought a bow tie and taught myself to tie it. It actually requires some skill since once you tie the thing, you have to sit there and adjust it forever. Its now the nerdiest thing I know how to do, next to talking like Kermit the Frog or making Chewbacca noises. I kind of like it, even though I look like an ice cream man when I wear it. So without further ado, behold my new tie ability...
Its not perfect, but whatever....want some Ice Cream?

1 comment:

  1. i love your tie!!

    and i want some cookies and cream please.

    ReplyDelete