Monday, May 9, 2011

Hansel! He's so hot right now!

(For my older readers, the title is from a movie called Zoolander. Ask your kids about it) While I was attending the LDS Business College, my little sister and I got asked to be in a photo shoot for their new campus. Being one of two guys there, my pictures ended up being all over the brochures for the campus. Even now my handsome mug can be seen in LDS churches across the nation. Here are a couple of examples:

Since that day, It has really got me thinking about the people I see in other websites. I don't know how to make it happen, but I would love to be the cheesy face you see on hotel websites of someone checking in, or the picture of someone at a business meeting I figure; why not? I already have modeling experience now for a college!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment