Thursday, May 19, 2011

A little thought about nothing

I started this blog with the intent of just jotting down random stuff that comes in to my head. Now that I am not in school, I am not near my computer nearly as much, and consequently many of my random thoughts come and go with no one to share with. This blog was supposed to be just a way for me to vent through words, and if I make a few people laugh, so be it. However, I have noticed that when life gets busy, or especially scholastically busy,  there are longer periods of time in between each post. One thing I have learned from blog-stalking my older siblings' blogs, is that often times the beginning of a post starts with, "I know I haven't written anything in a while." I refuse to do that, because whether I write something every day, or once a month, it doesn't really matter in the long scheme of things. If I force myself to write more often, then I feel like things get rushed, and the blog post isn't as original as I would have otherwise intended. I'm not one to force thoughts, frankly thats just awkward. I fly by the seat of my pants (very weird saying by the way), and can only hope that at some point in my constant rambling, something coherent comes out. But then again, when the person I am writing to is myself, and my mind isn't a very coherent thing anyway, then wouldn't a more randomly and poorly thought out post be more in tune with my audience?

No comments:

Post a Comment