Monday, May 16, 2011

Pet Peeves Volume 1


I'm not much of a complainer...ok, I can be, but whatever. So firstly an anti-shout out to the person who decided that the button fly on men's jeans was a good idea. Lets be honest, one of the biggest perks of being male is that we can use a urinal instead of a stall every time. Its quick and convenient. The button fly removes much of that convenience. I am not trying to be weird about it, but any guy reading this knows exactly what I am talking about and probably secretly agrees.
I did have a second pet peeve to discuss, but right now I can't honestly think of it. I got busy thinking about the button fly and my hatred toward it, and now I completely forgot which one I was going to bring up.
Look forward to more rants about pet peeves in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment