Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Two wrongs don't make a right

Much to my dismay classes started up again today. While going to campus I start to walk through a cross walk. Near the end, a fool in a beat up chevy decides he thinks its a 4-way stop and he just darts into the road nearly running me over. He missed and rather than make a big deal I continue to walk. At this point, the genious decides to put his car in reverse to go back behind the lines and nearly backs over me...Congrats sir, you are king moron for the day!

....On a separate note, I am rocking some sick Jack Purchell's (converse shoes) today, however, I can't seem to keep the left shoe tied. I refuse to double knot it mostly out of pride, so instead I walk around feeling like a 4 year old who can't tie his own shoes....yay for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment