Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Being productive at work part 2

The toilets at my work hate me. The bathroom sinks too! We just moved into a brand new building that uses the sensors on both the toilets and sinks. The only problem is that while I am going to the bathroom the toilet keeps flushing on me, which at times can be startling because of how loud it is. The sinks don't even register that I am there. Occassionaly, when they do turn on it will only last for a few seconds...its quite obnoxious.

On a separate note, there is a girl on my sales team that we frequently accuse of being a hipster. So in her honor we decided to have hipster appreciation day, which consisted of me and some of the guys on my team dressing like the friends in her photos....this is what resulted

Key elements: the should bag, thick framed glasses, either cuffed jeans or ripped jean shorts, I even straightened my hair for this one although you can only see part of my bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment