Saturday, August 13, 2011

Chicago is stealing my friend away :(

Things typically hit me a little late. I usually don't feel sore after a work out for well over 24 hours, I don't peel after a sunburn for a couple of weeks, and I usually don't get too sad about things until a week later. However, today was the last day I got to hang out with Alyson (my little sister) for a while since she and her husband are moving to Chicago. After spending her last night in Utah playing rockband at my house, she left and I started crying because I don't know when Ill see her next. I know its not like i'm never going to get to hang out with her again, but it still sucks to see her go. To my other siblings; I'm not trying to play favorites right now, but I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Alyson....
Als,
I'm gonna miss you. It sucks thinking I have to be in Utah without you now. I am going to miss hanging out on Tuesday and Thursday and just going out to eat with you (how are we not fatter?) I am going to miss you randomly coming over and just letting yourself in my apartment. And I am going to miss just having you around. Have fun in Chicago. n a positive note, people around here won't think you're my girlfriend or wife anymore....so I got that going for me.
Love,
Eric

1 comment:

  1. Well, if she is going away to any place, at least Chicago is a magical place. Where in Chicago, do you know? I might know some good people to send her way. In fact, I know I could send some good people her way.

    ReplyDelete