Monday, November 21, 2011

I plead the 5th

The title of this post won't make sense until later. Its really meant to be a description of the location of Today's event. SO, for those who aren't familiar, I gave up eating sugar and carbs a little over a year ago and did it for a solid 3-4 months. Eventually, I started to eat carbs again, but I still hardly ever eat sugar. Well today I decided to eat a box of Hostess Donnettes.....almost the whole box that is. Fast forward 20 minutes and my stomach was not happy with me. Let me preface this next part by saying that I work in a building with 5 floors plus a basement. Anyway, at 10:30 am I decide to head to the basement bathroom for a little bit of privacy...no luck, all the stalls were being used. I head to the first floor, all being used. The second floor, all being used. The 3rd floor, all being used. I refused to go to the 4th floor because thats where our Tech Support people work and frankly they are gross, so I skipped to the 5th floor and found 1 stall available. The 5th floor is where all the executives for the company work. Well after I took care of some stuff I flushed the toilet only to then have it clog on me. So there I am using the executive bathroom and I plugged up the toilet. So what did I do? I quickly washed my hands and ran back down to my desk on the second floor......I am praying there are no security cameras outside the bathroom, I choose to hide from my problems ha ha ha......crap! (pun!!)

ps. even the 5th floor uses single ply toilet paper here, and I hate them for that.....man up and by some Charmin people

No comments:

Post a Comment