Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Creatures

This is a two part post which will be separated by the pictures.
First thought: I am a creature of habit. I think most people are to a degree. Its the same reason that when given the option of sitting anywhere we want in class, church or wherever; we ALWAYS pick the same seats. I extend this neurosis to my parking spot as well. Last night some Buick Lesabre with Idaho plates parked in my spot. It threw off my whole evening, and I am still a little bitter towards her....GET OUT OF MY PARKING SPOT!!!
Don't mind the toilet paper, whats important is that you can see where I park my car on the regular.

Second Thought: I live in a basement apartment and so occasionally you can find an 8 legged creature (spider) in an obscure corner of a window or storage closet. Typically I don't mind and I let it live. HOWEVER,  as soon as that spider decides to make his presence known while I am going to the bathroom or getting in/out of the shower, THAT SPIDER MUST DIE!!! I don't need some spider creeping up on my while im in various stage of undress. LIVE AND LET DIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment