Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tetris, Life, and Love....actually Love has nothing to do about it.

I woke up this morning, groggy as usual and feeling somewhat relieved today would be the last 11 hour work day I would be pulling until next week. For whatever reason I started to think of the random quotes I have used over the past years. I don't know why, but I started to tie them into the game Tetris. Now, Im not going to pretend that this is an original thought, but I don't ever remember looking up something inspirational about that game but here is what I thought, "Life is like the game of tetris. Random crap keeps coming at you, but its up to you to decide how its going to fit in." Later today I looked online and apparently a lot of people make Tetris comparisons, but still...there it is, my inspirational thought of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment