Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer time treats

I have no problem admitting that many of the things I still enjoy doing I did as a child. For example flying kites, coloring, and on a recent date I even made paper boats. However, today I was super bored and wanted a popsicle. I thought I would get creative and make my own using punch and an ice tray. If memory serves me, there is even an episode of care bears that teaches you how to do this. Anyway, I didn't have any punch mix ( I do have juice boxes but that's different) and so I thought I would get creative and use a can of Mt.Dew. Since I used Mt.Dew I wanted to call them "adult popsicles," but that sounded dirty for some reason. In fact while I am thinking about it, adding the word "adult" in front of any noun or activity makes it dirty; adult movies, adult books etc....but I digress back to my original point; Mt.Dew popsicles. Here is the proof of my creativity...
I would like to point out that a standard sized can of Mt.Dew filled all but 4 of the trays

No comments:

Post a Comment