Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dollar store is sketchy

I absolutely could not think of a more clever title for this blog post. It's much harder than you think. But sticking with the theme of the dollar store, I actually intend on talking about the dollar store. I also intend to see how many times I can say "dollar store" before people get upset and realize I should use more pronouns in my creative writing. However, today I went to the dollar store. I volunteered to buy some dollar store toys to give to kids in the hospital. I know, I am awesome. However, while parking in the parking lot I realized something; the dollar store scares me somewhat. If it was the brightest part of the day, I probably wouldn't have cared so much, but something about pulling up to a sketchy store, in a sketchy building just makes a grown man question his ability to defend himself if needed. Lets be honest, its not like the dollar store is going to have security cameras around to catch any mischief that may happen. And why should they, everything in that store is worth A DOLLAR. Not a lot of high end merchandise in that store. The fact that there is only 2 registers for the whole store should let you know at any point, how much traffic they expect. So like a said, the dollar store scares me. I think I even caught rocky mountain fever for just wandering in there.
Dollar store mentions: 8 (not including the title or this summary line)

1 comment:

  1. eric- you are hilarious. since when do you have a blog? i approve. and i LOVE dollar stores, sketchy maybe, but wicked cool at the same time. i will see you soon in the beehive state.

    ReplyDelete