Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dream on! (Read it like Aerosmith, you will feel that much cooler)

Maybe its because I have been taking nyquil before bed, or maybe its because I just have an awesome imagination, but lately I have been waking up having had some crazy awesome dreams. The kicker is that I can't remember them five minutes after being awake. My little sister Alyson used to always google dream interpretations to try and found out the meaning of hers. Whenever she would tell me her dream I would just find ways to interpret her dreams that she is secretly a lesbian. She doesn't tell me her dreams anymore ha ha. But enough about her, I love that I have been having cool dreams. Psychologically I don't know what any of them mean, nor do I know why I can't remember the details of them, but I am just glad I wake up feeling refreshed and that I didn't pull an Andre the Giant and just not wake up at all....(Andre the giant is the big dude in The Princess Bride for those who are not familiar with their pro wrestler history. And seriously, he died in his sleep which is why I even mentioned him anyway. Come to think of it, that is an awful way to end a blog post so instead Ill let the last thing you read be MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment