Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sacrifice and Manliness

Sometimes I look at the website, "The Art of Manliness." The first time I found it, I was randomly googling zombies and guns (it was a conversation I was having with my brother) and I came upon an article that talked about turning a shotgun into the ultimate survival weapon...Today I looked up the website and was just looking at random articles and I came upon one about sacrifice. I like the message it carried, so I thought I would share the link.
http://artofmanliness.com/2011/07/17/the-law-of-sacrifice/


From the article: At the end of the day then, the most important question we should ask ourselves when evaluating our dreams, desires, and goals, may not be, “What am I willing to do to attain them?” but “What am I willing to give up?”

No comments:

Post a Comment