Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Young is a state of mind

Just a quick thought: Have you ever thought about what the 12 year old version of yourself would think of your current self? Think about how different you look, the choices you have made and where you are now in life. Would the 12 year old version of yourself think you are a dork or cool, successful or even just a disappointment? This hit me the other day and my immediate thought would be the 12 year old version of myself would think, "so I DO get skinny at some point!" All other 12 year old Eric thoughts I will keep to myself.
Separate note: On the way home from work I saw some guy picking his nose hard core. Same car trip later, I saw some guy drinking fry sauce right out of the container (fry sauce is a Utah based condiment consisting of Ketchup and Mayonnaise) Great ride home!
i didn't have any pictures of 12 year old Eric. So I put baby Eric...I was a dang cute kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment