Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Little More Classy Than A Birthday Suit.....

(For the record I would have posted this a week ago, but my computer has been stupid, but I digress) This past year I have really become obsessed with wearing suits. I used to hate getting dressed up for church and events, but my attitude is completely different now. I feel more mature and snazzy in a suit. I kind of wish I had the type of job that required me to be a little more dressed up, because I wouldn't mind it at all, I look rather debonair these days.. This new attitude with dressing up has been inspired by some of my most recent idols of fashion. My brother would like to take claim to this, although I do bug him for fashion advice frequently, but not so secretly here are the men (both real and fictitious) that I try and model my style after; Gene Kelly, James Bond, Neil Caffrey (from the show White Collar)
Yes I bought an umbrella and fedora and want to learn to tap dance too

I almost always wear a pocket square now, and taught myself to tie a legit bow tie

No comments needed...so SICK!!!

My next suit purchase

Tie clip, another fun addition. I also rock colorful socks, but that's not necessarily shown :)

this is essentially what I look like every Sunday...but with curly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment